The next generation of eco-effective solar shadecloths are:
• The first environmentally certified product of its kind.
• 100% recyclable, FR, and PVC-free.
• Cradle to Cradle CertifiedCM.
• Fully reclaimable, recyclable, and designed for a
• Certified by the GREENGUARD® Environmental Institute
under its GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
program and its GREENGUARD Children & SchoolsSM
• Available in several different styles, patterns, and
densities including a 2 x 2 basket weave; available in a
3% and 5% openness, a 1 x 1 dense weave in a 1%
openness, and a dense jacquard weave in a 1–2%
• Inspired by McDonough and Braungart's book
Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things.
• The first complete window treatment to become
Cradle to Cradle CertifiedCM silver.
• Available as EcoVeil Screens and EcoVeil Naturals.
• 2010 Best Utilization of Sustainable Materials
WCMA Product Awards.
• 2009 Best of Year Merit Award in the Window Treatments
category from Interior Design magazine.
• 2009 Best of NeoCon® Silver Awards
Healthcare Textiles and
Window Treatments categories.
• 2007 Certificate for Excellence in Material Development
from Material ConneXion®.
• 2006 insideout Design & Sustainability Award from
insideout magazine, UK.
• 2004 Top-10 Green Building Product, GreenSpec®
Directory and Environmental Building News